All reviewsno elevatorwaffleskansas citynice clean hotelhot cocoawould stay here againbiscuits and gravygreat night's sleepthe ground floornice poolhot tubstaff was friendlymicrowave and refrigeratorgas stationoff the highwaybed was comfortablebreakfast area
Reviewed October 24, 2010

My daughter and I always stay here when we come up to visit from Kansas City MO. Everyone is nice. Rooms are clean with a big tv. The breakfast is the usual continental fare.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 6, 2010

I caught Amtrak across America and stayed here along my route. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They let me check in earlier due to the early arrival of my train. The hotel was clean, attractive and safe. It had most of the amenities you could wish for in regards to a stopover, including free breakfast. I was exhausted after getting off the train and spent a pleasant day in the hotel recuperating and getting my energy back. The hotel is located quite out of town, but the local taxi service is very prompt and there is also a local bus leaving from the nearby Wall Mart. As a single female traveller I found it very comfortable. It also had a real authentic "American country" feel. In addition, the hotel was well priced. There was a nice pool and spa, and I would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2010

A nice place to stay, decent pool area. Smells a little like smoke when you walk in (they have smoking rooms) and the do not have an elevator. The breakfast is top notch. Bagels, toast, english muffin, fresh waffles, several types of cereal, milk juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, you name it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Erinhu
Reviewed June 12, 2010

We discovered AmericInn in Osceola a few years ago when we had to pull off in a blinding snowstorm. This has actually happened to us several times in this region, but we have gotten rather used to the hotel and it is about half way for a business trip we make rather regularly. Considering the size of the town, it is the best thing going. We really enjoy the nice, big pool which is WARM and makes for great exercise after a day on the road.....as well as a fairly large whirlpool with good jets for back and neck. The breakfast is really good and kept well-stocked. Most of the personnel have been friendly and the hotel is relatively clean. My biggest complaint is the thimbles they use for toilets. Almost funny, but they work anyway!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2010

The hotel is located conveniently near a Walmart. Our cousins used the pool and enjoyed it. Typical continental breakfast. The front desk was very accomadating when we asked for a room on the first floor (no elevators!) Everything was clean and well maintained. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family