All reviewsno elevatorwaffleskansas citynice clean hotelhot cocoawould stay here againbiscuits and gravygreat night's sleepthe ground floornice poolhot tubstaff was friendlymicrowave and refrigeratorgas stationoff the highwaybed was comfortablebreakfast area
Reviewed January 30, 2010

We've never stayed at an "Americinn" before so we didn't know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised in all areas of or experience there yesterday. The friendlyness of the staff, cleanliness of the rooms, and especially the biscuits and gravy for breakfast! I hate to add that additionally the coffee was better than I get at home.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2009

This is a decent place to stay while on the road and I recommend it highly. It was clean, had parking for my car and trailer, safe location, lots of fast food choices for the kids and a pool. Rooms are a bit small but otherwise ok. Breakfast is typical motel stuff.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2008

Our experience at the AmericInn of Osceola was exceptional. From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed by the friendly staff. Our room was clean and comfortable and the beds were excellent! We woke in the morning well rested and ready to continue on our travels. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was more than I had expected as there were many selections.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank pinkmariposa