“Newly remodeled”

Americas Best Value Inn Osceola
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Osceola
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My thanks to the America Inn in Osceola Ia. If it were not for them we would not have found this gem. The Americas Best Value Inn in Osceola Iowa is reasonably priced, newly remodeled and has clean rooms, they had a continental breakfast. The Owners/Staff are wonderful, very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Osceola

Reviewed August 16, 2013

After our stay my friend forgot his Nook on a bedside table. When i called about seven hours drive time away, the front desk said yes, they had it and would be happy to ship it to us!!!! They did and won my loyalty! Also, this old style motel has free wifi and it wasn't working well so i had called the front desk. They rebooted everything and called me back in my room to say try it again and it worked perfectly. They have breakfast too, although i was too late to try it.
They even provide earplugs in case you don't like the sound of trains.
The price at this place was about $40 less than the other properties and it was clean too.

Room Tip: South side is quieter and all are good for road trips since you can park your car right outside your...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PeripateticT
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were traveling and planned on staying the night in Des Moines, but there were no rooms available because of the Iowa state fair. We pulled into the parking lot and at first look weren't sure, so I checked trip advisor. The inside is so much nicer than the outside!!! The hotel has been recently remodeled. Our room was very tastefully decorated, very clean, with an extremely comfortable King size bed (great mattress). The complimentary breakfast was the usual bagels, cereal, eggs; served in a lovely breakfast room. This was a very pleasant stay at a very reasonable price.
Side note: We went to the nearby casino for dinner. The buffet was terrible. I would recommend finding a different spot to dine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Definitely going back. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Clean, Quiet. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Price was great for us in a pinch at the last minute. These beds were more comfortable than my own at home. Didn't have a chance to try breakfast since we slept in and didn't want to get out of our comfy bed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eva M
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is appropriately priced. No bells and whistles and not a 5 star luxury hotel, but if you are looking for a motel at a decent price for a place to rest your head, this is the place. I would stay here over and over again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I felt like I won the hotel lottery! I pull a 32 foot gooseneck trailer and this hotel has plenty of parking. The staff was nice and tried to give me an abvi discount, but i couldn't find my card. Finally, I was able to get a room facing my vehicle. I put a do not disturb sign on the door and slept blissfully throughout the night. The only drawback was the train which after a couple of time I didn't hear anymore. The beds have the new pillow top mattresses, and the furniture was Tudor style. Very clean and updated. I only wish this type of hotel was located in the area I do my shows! Oh yea, they didn't have refridge or microwave, but have tons of room for it. My total price was 62.00. I will come back to this hotel

Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank World Traveler C
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were traveling from Tucson AZ returning to MN when we called ahead and reserved our room. It was more comfortable than other rooms we had stayed in and our little dog stayed free. Wonderful caring desk personnel, reasonable price and due to a snow storm in MN we stayed an additional night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple