“Nice Hotel for a Fair Price”

Americas Best Value Inn Osceola
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Osceola
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Definitely going back. Very comfortable beds and pillows. Clean, Quiet. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. Price was great for us in a pinch at the last minute. These beds were more comfortable than my own at home. Didn't have a chance to try breakfast since we slept in and didn't want to get out of our comfy bed!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eva M
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn Osceola

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This hotel is appropriately priced. No bells and whistles and not a 5 star luxury hotel, but if you are looking for a motel at a decent price for a place to rest your head, this is the place. I would stay here over and over again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I felt like I won the hotel lottery! I pull a 32 foot gooseneck trailer and this hotel has plenty of parking. The staff was nice and tried to give me an abvi discount, but i couldn't find my card. Finally, I was able to get a room facing my vehicle. I put a do not disturb sign on the door and slept blissfully throughout the night. The only drawback was the train which after a couple of time I didn't hear anymore. The beds have the new pillow top mattresses, and the furniture was Tudor style. Very clean and updated. I only wish this type of hotel was located in the area I do my shows! Oh yea, they didn't have refridge or microwave, but have tons of room for it. My total price was 62.00. I will come back to this hotel

Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank World Traveler C
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were traveling from Tucson AZ returning to MN when we called ahead and reserved our room. It was more comfortable than other rooms we had stayed in and our little dog stayed free. Wonderful caring desk personnel, reasonable price and due to a snow storm in MN we stayed an additional night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

After traveling for a few days, this nice room was definitely a great reprieve. The room was very nice with its cleanliness, furnishings, and comfortable size. The continental breakfast was excellent. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2012

From the outside the hotel looks older but don't fret, the inside has been remodeled and serves as a nice home away from home. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. The location is right off the interstate although there are not many restaurants near by. I would recommend this hotel to those passing through and looking for a place to rest.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I stayed here with our little dog on our way North to Grand Portage, MN and we stayed again on the way back. Check in was fast and easy. Good rooms, fresh paint, was clean, pets stay free. Handy just off I-35. I would stay here again and the train noise really didn't bother me at all.

Room Tip: There is a train that goes by if you are a light sleeper it might bother you.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family