Americas Best Value Inn Osceola
$83
$70
$65
$89
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I stayed at this place last sep 2010. My room seemed to be recently renovated it did not had that typical odor from old motel rooms but seemed fresh, beds were really comfortable for a good night sleep but train noise is quite loud, only problem was water not draining fast enough from bath tub other then that it was a good stay.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank ChasmeBadur
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I am not a hotel snob but this place was disgusting to be blunt. One bed still had food or unidentifiable substance. Dust everywhere. Filthy pillows. Put towels over sheets just to lay on them. Then awoke to saws and drills repairing next room over. Packet if otameal had two solid duscs of someting in it. Just nasty. I paid $ 68 which was comparable to the other choices and it was a last second decision on way to dropping son at college. Avoid at any cost

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Our room was clean and the beds new and comfortable. The staff was very responsive and accomodating. The location was convenient to a satisfying family restaurant and a Walmart. There was some highway noise, as it is right off of I35, but earplugs were provided by management primarily, I believe, for the frequent trains which passed across the street during the night. They advertised free internet, but we could never get our computers to connect to theirs.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dancinlibrarian
Reviewed November 26, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for two nights, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! The prices were much lower compare to other motels in town yet the room service was still top class. Staff was friendly and willing to comfort us. Loved the wifi internet. I have never seen ANY hotel have as many as 5 wireless routers in one hallway. I would definitely stay here again when I pass through the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cadwell29
Reviewed August 21, 2010

We got a good night's rest. Good and clean. The breakfast was poor, I was glad that I had brought my own milk and cereal.

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple