“Stay Away from this Hotel”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Osceola
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Called to reserve a room was told room 204 non-smoking with a king bed was available. Arrived was told room 204 was a smoking room and was already taken. Was given room 210 as a non-smoking room but as we went up the stairs to our room the whole hallway smelled like smoke. Opened the room door and to our surprise their was already someone in the room. They did not even know someone was in there. Went to the desk and got a refund and went elsewhere. This was the first time we had ever went to a Days Inn, needless to say we will never go to another one.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 27, 2010

This was by far one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed in. First, the front desk staff and manager are the most rude, unhelpful people I have ever met in my life! Why they are in the hospitality business is baffling to me! Next, they have no elevators, and the carpeting and building itself are old and very dated and not very clean at all. After schleping our luggage upstairs, it was discovered that it was over 100 degrees in our room and the air conditioner worked but it took over three hours to get the room cooled down. We were not happy campers at all. The rooms weren't up to my standards of cleanliness and the bathroom had a broken toilet seat and holes in the door where a towel hook used to be. We paid the military rate of $79.99 for this room and I feel it was a total rip-off. I don't think they should charge over $50 for any room. The vending machines were empty and I swear we had to go up and down the stairs about ten times with requests and complaints that were adressed by the front desk staff and manager giving rude and very discourteous remarks to my husband. Oh, and if you're looking for a peaceful night's sleep you won't get it here, as the train goes by several times throughout the night and blows its obnoxiously loud whistle three times each way. We were awakened at least four times during the night by the train. I would rather spend the night in my car than stay in this dump!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2010

This Days Inn is inexpensive, sure, but I'd have paid more for a better place. The place is functional, but located near train tracks that are quite active overnight. My wife counted at least seven, and while I am a heavy sleeper, even I noticed at least three of them. Breakfast was minimally so, with the pour-it-yourself waffles undercooked, only two cereals, bagels and donettes. No yogurt, no fruit, and only whole milk.

I'd stay here for $65, but not the $85 we paid. We should have pushed on to Ames.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2009

After a long twelve hour drive from Wisconsin, on th eway to Dallas TX., we came across this wonderful oasis in the middle of a great little City. We were on this drive back to Dallas from a 10 day vacation in the U.P.. We stayed at several different Hotels/motels along the way. As we walked in the door, we were greeted by this very friendly, outgoing people person. Her name is Kat.. When we checked in, we were pleased to find the very reasonable rate of $89.00 for a double room for 3 people. We were on our way back in from the car, getting luggage, we encountered Kat again. She was on her way back from checking our room for cleanliness, etc. I must say, this is one of tne cleanest, well-managed property I have ever stayed in. The indoor pool was a very comfortable temperature and not over-chlorinated like many we encountered on this trip. I cannot say enough positive things about this facility, the personnel, the cleanliness and easy access back to the freeway for our long drive to Dallas.

Tom, Sally and Cortney.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2009

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!

I went in & asked if there was a room available, and the lady
behind to counter said, "Yeah, what do you need?". We were
exausted from our long drive & stated I needed a room & asked
what she had available. She overcharged for the room & seemed more interested in getting her books done on the counter that waiting on me. My husband & I were tired so we
took the room.

We went up to the room & it was freezing cold!!!! The bed was
just thrown together. And we only had 2 towels for my husband
and myself which felt like sandpaper. The nightstand was literally falling apart & the bathroom was in terrible repair.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2009

the hostess, kat, was very friendly and helpful. nice quiet motel.the room was clean and roomy.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2008

This hotel is not good!

It is located in the parking lot of a Casey's Gas Station directly along the interstate AND across from the Amtrak railroad tracks.

My God, the noise ALL thru the night is LOUD. Trains pass by at least 1 per hour ALL thru the night. Semis park in the gas station parking lot and idle for hours. No sleep is possible.

The breakfast is a joke. Toasters do not work. Never enough juice or milk.

Pool was NOT heated, as stated in brochure.

Just plain NASTY - do stay @ AmericInn just up the road.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family