“Tosheba”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Osceola
Reviewed August 24, 2013

R. Duke I was in Osceola for a wedding this weekend and I had a reservation at a hotel but when I got there I wasn't please so I stop in at days inn. I meet all kind of people but the customer service person Tosheba was one of the most likable person I have ever mat. She made sure I was in a clean room, told me everything I needed to hear, and she gave me her time without rushing me. I give this hotel great reviews because the service I receive.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank ddanky
GMsuper8osceola, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Thanks for the positive response and mentioning Tosheba. We look forwarding to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Briana L
GMsuper8osceola, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Reviewed August 18, 2013

while traveling we still had a long way to go and stop really quickly at the Days Inn in Osceola IA and our guest person at the desk Tosheba was excellent. She put us in the kind of room we needed. Had a wonderful personality too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Charlie L
GMsuper8osceola, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Tosheba is a wonderful, caring employee. We are thankful to have her. We appreciate you taking the time to mention her and the motel.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

AC unit cycling on off all night long kept me awake. Died at 4 am. Couldn't find any staff at front desk in the morning rush to complain until I was about to leave. No one was checking the breakfast area to keep it fresh. Bed was uncomfortable. Bedding worn out. Room was clean and in good condition. No parking. Lot was full. Alarm clock was unplugged.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Our apologies. Should you elect to give us another opportunity, we intend to make your stay a satisfactory one. Our improvments include: full pool renovation, flat screen televisions, adding two more choices to our breakfast.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had to stay in this hotel for a period of time.
What I can say is, it's not the best place in this city to stay. The pool was dirty, the service was bad, breakfast awful , it looked like all the cakes were frozen for ages before they were delivered to the breakfast area and the butter was spoiled... Mexican ladies in housekeeping (by the way they didn't speak English at all!) didn't even understand such words as "towel!" I also should add you'll never reach a general manager if you need to ask anything. I was informed he/she would call me back several times, but it never happened. It seems like he/she wasn't interested in guest problems at all.
Thanks to several ladies from the hotel staff, only they were helpful and nice (Jerri, Christina, Maria, Diana) when I needed clean towels or needed any extra information about the city (such as local restaurants, cab or whatever). To tell the truth they're the only good memory from this awful place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

You stayed with us for 12days. So did your brother and his wife who the general manager spoke to on severl occasions. If you felf so stronly you certainly were capable of finding other accomodations. You never mentioned or had a single complaint to Jill, who you saw daily. To refresh your memory, Diana, and Maria, were housekeeping and they speak perfect english. Perhaps attempting to start to many very personal relationships with more than one of the women you mentioned in your review, shows bias, and lack of honesty and accuracy.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Not Clean
The air conditioner was missing the top panel where the controls are. Someone had used a black majic marker to label it - obviously years ago.
Terrible value for the money in this more expensive casino town.
Lackluster breakfast. I won't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GMsuper8osceola, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

We apologize. We appreciate the time it took for you to write your review. Linda Shultz - Manager

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We were traveling by motorcycle, they had the kind of room we wanted (K,Sm) available. And there was a restaurant next door!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We attempt to address all derogitory comments. Linda Shultz - Manager