“Shower would not go on and no one available to check out...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Osceola

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Manhattan, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great service at the front desk, cozy rooms, and wonderful breakfast. Overall great hotel. I would recommend this to anyone who travels I35. Not a man of many words but there is a 200 character minimum, trying to think of other stuff. Wonderful, great, the best part was the lady at the desk, she is very personable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GMsuper8osceola, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thanks for mentioning the staff as well as the experience with the motel. Hope to see you again very soon.
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I had a great experience staying here while traveling through Iowa. The rooms were clean and comfortable with all the basics were there that I needed. The customer service was pretty good with everything organized and ready for me when I checked in, no surprises. I enjoyed the hot tub and was able to unwind. I definitely got my moneys worth at this place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
So very awsome ! We are so pleased that you were pleased. Come see us when you are coming through again.
Faribault, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not what you'd expect from Days Inn. Beds were hard, continental breakfast was average at best. Traveled with three couples. All of us were on the second floor. As you walk down the hall the floor doesn't have that certain spot that creeks, the whole floor is that way. I can't sleep on a hard bed so I thought I'd make the best of it by sleeping in the chair. No such luck. The recliner was broken also. I tried to find the desk person in the morning and they were nowhere to be found. Surprise, surprise!! We didn't have a whole lot of choice because we got in late and everything else was full. Now I know why.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
GMsuper8osceola, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know what improvements need to be considered.

Travelers are raving about these Osceola hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Osceola
Lakeside Hotel Casino
No photo provided
Blue Haven Motel
#5 of 7 in Osceola
Little River Inn Motel & Guest House

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!