“Nice overnight stay”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Osceola
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a very clean hotel with nice rooms. I had a room in the newer part of the hotel on the 2nd floor, and there was plenty of space and beds were very comfortable.I found it to be quiet and had no noise issues. Staff was friendly at check in. My only complaint would be that there is no place to eat at this the hotel or casino after 11:00pm. I like Lakeside and will stay again very soon.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Lakeside is a wonderful hotel and fun casino. The food is great and promise you will have a wonderful time visiting this hotel and casino. Rooms are clean and great size! If you choose a higher level floor you won't have the noise from above, but that is so minimal that no matter what room you get they are all nice. Have fun, gamble, eat, and nice clean rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for LL Lakeside. Great rooms with walkout to the lake. The higher floors will not be noisey as y...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed at the Lakeside many times enroute to Minneapolis after spending the winter in Arizona. This is the last stop on the way home and it's always been a pleasure. The rooms are great, generally larger than all other hotels and far and away less expensive. We've never had any problem with anything in the rooms and the convienence of the dining room, bar and casino makes for a very pleasurable stop.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I travel to Osceola several times and year and just recently tried Lakeside Hotel. I upgraded to the executive room with the king size bed and it was worth it. The room was quiet and the price was beyond reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. The beds were comfortable. My kids really liked the pool and hot tub. Beautiful lakeside property. EXCELLENT entertainment (Loretta Lynn). I had one mixed drink, tasted good. Loved the free popcorn at the casino. I only spent 5 dollars at the casino...the five dollars lasted quite awhile because of the availability of penny machines. Thank you Lakeside Hotel Casino!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
DirHotelOps, Director of Hospitality at Lakeside Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2013

Susie1313403:

We always enjoy hearing about positive experiences, thanks for your comments. There are family friendly parts of the facility, namely the pool and hot tub, never seem to disappoint.

Glad you enjoyed the concert and had some fun in the casino.

We look forward to your next visit.

Regards

Reviewed March 26, 2013

we have a great time every time we visit the casino the staff goes out of thier way to make you fill welcome. we love the people and the rooms are so comfy we dont want to leave got some snow the last time we were there still had a good time . My friends had as much fun as I did. HAD SOME LUCK ON THE SLOTS TOO.so we all left happy with our money in our pockets

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Jeanette H:

Thanks for your review! You clearly are a frequent visitor and its great to hear that we seem to click on all 8 cylinders when you are here!

I will pass yor kind remarks on to our staff, they do enjoy positive feedback, and we look forward to your next stay.

Regards

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Worst night of sleep ever, the heat/air was going on and off every 45 minutes it seemed so I was up every time it went off...towels are pretty scratchy bed was not very comfortable. the whole hotel stinks of smoke, I get that it's a casino but they could do more to ventalate the nasty smell out.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Valerie B:

It does sound like this past visit was most certainly different from the positive experience you posted earlier. Not sure why the HVAC in your room behaved the way it did, and depending on your room location, its quite possible that you would have sensed smoke from those rooms nearby. My apologies for your discomfort.

To make sure you are in a more smoke-free section of the property for your next visit, I invite you to conetct me directly and I will make certain that your room will be far enough away from the smoking rooms so that won't affect your experience.

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Regards,

Lakeside Hotel Casino

Also consider these accommodations in or near Osceola
Americas Best Value Inn Osceola
#5 of 7 in Osceola
Covered Bridge Inn
Covered Bridge Inn
#1 of 2 in Winterset

Been to Lakeside Hotel Casino? Share your experiences!