“Nice, Friendly Hotel”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Osage
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The staff was very nice and the hotel was new and clean. It had everything I needed for a comfortable stay during my business trip. It was a great value too! I recommend this hotel for anyone headed to Osage!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Deanna H, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for doing a review. We are glad to hear you had a great experience, and will look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Had to stay there on a business trip because I needed a space to do some training. They were going to allow me to use their breakfast room but it didn't have any clear walls to use a projector. So they let me take some chairs up to my suite for the training and even offered to have coffee brought up for the training. The printer wasn't working and they let go behind the counter so I could print what I needed. The room was above and beyond what I would've expected in the small town but well worth it. The staff were all welcoming and very helpful.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Deanna H, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

We want to thank you for doing a review. We all try to do our best to accommodate all of our guests. I want to thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Clean & inviting hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Room amenities were nice with granite counters, microwave & flat screen TV. Beds were comfortable and room was quiet. This Americinn at Osage, IA is by far and away the nicest Americinn I have ever stayed in. They had a nice breakfast area with outdoor patio, food choices for breakfast were plenty and well stocked. This hotel has a wine & beer bar located in the breakfast area and it makes for a nice lounge area for those who don't want to go out and find a place to have a relaxing cocktail or two after a long day of travel. I would highly recommend staying at this Americinn. I have stayed at plenty of hotels in this Chain and would not give this recommendation to just any of those other Americinns. This hotel has done a really nice job.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Deanna H, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for doing a review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay. We try to do our best so everyone has a great experience at the AmericInn Osage. Again thank you and we will look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

While there were a couple minor problems with this hotel ( a blow dryer that only operated on low and medium and some difficulty operating the coffee maker), I felt the courtesy and helpfulness of the staff more that made up for any issues. They were quick to replace the blow dryer and adjust the coffee maker. The room was immaculate, and, overall, my stay was great. I would definitely stay here again:)

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Deanna H, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. I am sorry to hear you had a couple issues, but I am happy to hear that the staff took care of everything promptly. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Seasoned traveler. Can not say enough about the quality of this hotel. Staff (Everyone) friendlier and more helpful than anywhere we've stayed in awhile. Clean, Tastefully decorated. Good breakfast. Excellent stay !!

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about our hotel. We do our best to make sure everyone has a great experience. Thank you for choosing AmericInn Osage.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place was a wonderful base for a family in town for a funeral. Quite a few of the extended family stayed there. The lobby was a good place to work on photos and meet. The breakfast was very good and a great chance to meet family. The hotel even let us bring in food and have an evening gathering there the night after the funeral. The room was very nice and roomy with comfortable bed. I just wish I had gotten a suite for us -- not much more money and really nice and roomy. the indoor pool was wonderful. It had umbrella tables around it and you could feel like you were at an outdoor pool party even though it was indoors. After I checked out and was eating dinner at a friend's farm in Mitchell, the hotel called and asked for me and told me that they found a plastic card in the room. It was my husband's Clipper Card that has money loaded on it to use in local transportation. That was a bit of tracking down they did, The staff was like family to us. Can't recommend the place enough.

Room Tip: Go ahead and spring for a suite! But all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Deanna H, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We always want our guests to feel like they are at home, especially in difficult times. I am glad we could accommodate all of your families. I hope we made each of their stays a little easier.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Everything was great with this stay--very satisfied--great Breakfast If you are ever in the vicinity of Osage, Iowa , I would definetely recommend the Americ Inn to anybody looking for a great hotel experience.

Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Deanna H, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

We are glad to hear you had a great experience. We will look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Osage
Super 8 Osage
Super 8 Osage
#2 of 2 in Osage
Hampton Inn & Suites Mason City
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mason City

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Osage? Share your experiences!