All reviews microwave and refrigerator air conditioner stay there again room was spacious the breakfast area college motel gated mattress accommodations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2013

When in orange city we always stay at the Super 8.......its is always clean and the people are friendly. They have a good and clean breakfast with some variety. We have stayed up the road at the other hotel and it is o.k. but we prefer the Super 8......they aim to please.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Dilip B, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Orange City, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business everytime you are in Orange City.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

So much trouble from Super8. I had reserved a date, but had to change it to a month earlier. I changed the reservation over the phone and confirmed the change when I had arrived at the hotel. A month later, they charged my twice ($238.98 extra) saying that I did not cancel the reservation. I contacted the hotel; they said they had no record of my stay and rudely hung up on me.
I then contacted Super8 customer support; the first day I called, they told me that my reservation had been canceled, they had no idea why I was charged. They told me to wait and they would get back to me in 6 days. In 6 days I called them because they never got back to me. They directed me to upper management, they told me to wait even more and they'd get back to me. They never did, and I had to call them again! Finally, I got someone with answers. they said it was my fault that my reservation had not been canceled, and they would not be giving me back my money. I told them I had reservation cancellation numbers; they denied that I had canceled it still. The whole ordeal was unbelievable.
Currently, I am working with legal counsel to see what can be done. Will never go to a Super8 again. I suggest visiting Dutch Colony Inn one block away. Support a local hotel with good customer service.

Room Tip: Don't go here for good rooms or service.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple