All reviewsmicrowave and refrigeratorair conditionerstay there againroom was spaciousthe breakfast areacollegemotelgatedmattressaccommodations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Had a very nice stay. The only thing I would say is the fee every day for our small dog. It should have been a one small fee like $10 total.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

A Wyndham traveler
Golden
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Reviewed October 1, 2012

It was one of the first cold nights of the year. When we turned on the heater at 1:00 AM it set off the smoke alarm. This town only has two options for hotels. So based on the two options I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I had to go to Orange City for a conference and a colleague of mine suggested the Super 8 Motel. I was taken aback at first - Super 8s are 'hit and miss' I was told, so I would probably have tried the other option in town - the Dutch Colonial Inn [or something like that]. However, it turned out that the Super 8 was by far the better choice in this town. The participants who stayed in the inn nearby were apparently not overly happy with their choice...
The motel is run by a very nice Indian couple. It is clean and well furnished - there are [plastic] plants everywhere and some nice decoration touches here and there, which give the place a nice feel. Carpeting & walls in the halls are clean and also smell clean. The room we had was of standard size with two queen-sized beds and very nice, not overly stuffed pillows. There was an a/c, which we did not need, and the window could be opened. The bathroom was in excellent condition and very clean. The sink was outside of the bathroom in the entrance area, but that was ok. We did not mind. We had more than enough towels and they were also very clean.
Breakfast downstairs in the morning contained lots of different rolls, bagels, oatmeal, coffee, tea and juice - the general motel/inn fare - unfortunately, nothing for somebody needing gluten-free food. But I am used to that and had taken food with me, so I did not mind that there were no hard-boiled eggs or any fruit. The room has a fridge - unstocked - where we kept our food and water bottles and provides a coffee machine and some cups and an ice bucket.
All in all, the place looked and felt nice - like a good budget hotel rather than a motel - and I was pleasantly surprised. And the price for a night was very reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business