“Good stop”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Onawa
Wildersville, Tennessee
“Good stop”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stop on our way home from Alaska. Service was good, room was clean, bed was comfortable and there was a picnic table under a tree, my husband drank his coffee there. We parked in front of our room and walk in. We enjoyed our stay there. If we ever travel that way again we will stay there. Price was good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Jacksonville
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I don't normally stay at this motel chain but you will notice I have started including them in my reviews. The reason is because sometimes these motels are in the right place at the right time. So for that reason I want to give them credit. I started staying at this one because a winter storm forced me off the road and have since stayed at this one because it's conveniently located. It gets me past Omaha/Council Bluffs if I'm heading north.

The big plus is that it has truck parking with a few plugins and the staff is always nice. The negatives are poor beds, spotty internet connections, and you have to ask for a tv channel guide. Also for some reason HBO plays but has no sound(it makes watching a boxing match challenging). They seem to have the HBO problem throughout the motel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
West Des Moines
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Non smoking room smelt like smoke, had to spray perfume. Could hear people in the next room. Could hear other room's plumbing whenever they used it. Looked like mouse poop on bathroom tile. The reclining chair was great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Sioux City
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We were very glad that Super 8 was easily accessible. We pulled off of the highyway because of snow and ice. Everythin except the bed, was fine. The bed...not fine. Hard as a rock. But we were warm and safe.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hastings, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We spent 2 nights there for a wedding and found everyone in town to be so friendly and helpful! Everywhere we went people talked to us and treated us like neighbors. The staff were helpful and friendly and we loved that they had a hot waffle iron in the morning with Carbon's Golden Malted waffle mix! that stuff is the best ever! I had no idea Super 8 had that. I will be looking for it at hotels for now on. Thanks Onawa Super 8 for a fun time.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Super 8 Onawa? Share your experiences!