“Not a good value”

Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Okoboji
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At the Top Of Our Game in Okoboji! Minervas Bar and Grill in Okoboji is located at the Arrowwood Resort and just across the highway from East Okoboji Lake. The menu includes a large selection of favorites including hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, authentic pastas, the freshest salads, and house-made desserts. This resort destination caters to the Arrowwood Resort for special events.
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I ordered the grilled talapia and wanted to substitute asparagus for rice/potato, etc. I received a 2x2 piece of fish and 4 pieces of asparagus for $24.00.

1  Thank IATraveler3614
There are newer reviews for Minervas Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed March 4, 2013

But we'd never gone. We finally made it for brunch one Sunday. I can't say enough good things. I hate buffets as a rule but I'll make this the exception. The food was hot and tasty. We will go back again and again.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Staff is wonderful, helpful, knows the information we need for our son's food allergies. Very good braised short ribs, large portion. Always seems to be a busy place.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Minerva's has fine entree's although they tend to be a bit overpriced and not too exciting. The best deal is the salads which are some of the best of all time and the appetizers which are also quite good. One additional bonus is that they have good draft beer which can be hard to find in Iowa.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've eaten here a few times while in the Spirit Lake area, and I can't stay away from the walleye. It's just too good. The fillet is big, lightly breaded, and very tasty. Have had no complaints with service, and I look forward to returning when I'm back in the area.