“lucky” 4 of 5 bubbles

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“lucky”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have decent luck here every time I visit. They have a good variety of games, good bands, the food is good and the staff is very friendly!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank JOJOWIS2014

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Stop on the way home.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We have been here many times and always had a good time. Casino is comfortable and surprisingly smoke free despite smoking allowed. Could use some of the newer slot such as Hangover or Betty Boop. Had a good time. Staff was helpful and polite. Could use some $5 blackjack tables. Restaurant for dinner was excellent . We'll be back.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dick G
Columbus, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not a good experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

There was a malfunction in the machines which can happen but I sat for 90 minutes waiting to get my money. Waittress and hostess acknowledged me but the staff taking care of the problem didn't even stop for the first 45 minutes to say they were backed up and would get to me as soon as possible. My friend approached management and he finally came over and talked to me. I was finally given my money and two buffet passes. Thank goodness I had a book on my phone. Doesn't everyone come to the casino to sit at a machine and read? Probably won't be back.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Norma C
St. Petersburg, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“No longer my favorite”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Diamond Jo was always my favorite casino as my husband could play craps (no craps in MN) and I liked so many of the machines. However; in the past year, other slots have been brought in that I am not that crazy about, and my favorites are getting old and don't seem to work as well. I think we will drive a bit further south and go back to Prairie Meadows as they have a hotel attached too and a bigger selection of more interesting slots.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Minnes0taSue
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“nasty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

the experience was just plain awful !! while playing no drinks were offered,no floor workers,and just one older lady was cleaning ! The buffet was even worse,with no refills offered, the table was cleared before even we finished eating ! It was Norwegian month for all of May. i don't know what that has to do with "Cinco De Mayo" Awful just plain Awful,second time here and the service is worse than last time !!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Manuel G

Been to Diamond Jo Casino? Share your experiences!