“Bad”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Went there on New Years eve for dinner. Ordered steak and fries. Steak was great. I didn't get my fries till after I ate my steak. The waiter never tryed to make it better. Kinda made me mad.

1 Thank Dancrue

MN
“A disappointing visit.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We went to Signatures for our wedding anniversary dinner. We were there at 5:15 on Sat. without a reservation (our fault) and were seated in the doorway between the restaurant and bar. Alightbulb figurine wrapped in tissue hung above our table and the tissue was yellow and disgusting! The restaurant only had a few patrons when we arrived but it took quite a while to get waited on. We in no way felt "special" the way you should feel at a restaurant. We ordered drinks and appetizers before our prime rib. The appetizer basket was heaping full but most of the items in the basket were way over-cooked. Some of the items actually were burnt! A burnt onion ring was right on top of the basket! The prime rib was well seasoned and tasty, but my hisbands portion was the heel (end) of the prime rib roast and 1/3 of it was the tough outer crust. (we ordered med. rare) . We had way more food than we could eat. Good portions. A male waiting on people opened a cold case to put whipping cream from a bag on some cheesecake; he dropped the whipped cream bag on the floor and scooped it up and put it back in the cooler! That made me ill! We have been there many times, but I believe this was the last time. We will drive a little further for a good meal with a bit better ambience and cleanliness.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank genejamier
Iowa City, Iowa
“You won't leave hungry”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We ordered the all-you-can-eat fish fry which was a mistake. There was so much food that I didn't even order anothe piece of fish and my husband only ordered 1 more piece. The fish was very thick and big! The fish came with soup or salad (the soup was very tasty even on a 90+ degree day) and choice of potato. Do yourself a favor and get the house potatoes - yum! Also something I can't figure out why other dining establishments don't do - they offered a diet caffeine free Coke. How nice to have something other than water or decaf coffee.

Visited June 2012
Tonganoxie, Kansas
“The locals really have something here!”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We showed up at dinner time on a Saturday night without a reservation, but they scrambled to find a place for us; and were we glad they did! The restaurant is nice and the staff was great! My wife and I both had the small cut of prime rib (22oz) and loved it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook