Sleep Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn
$76
$119
Orbitz.com
All reviewsiowa cityfront deskroom was sparkling cleanstaff was friendlybreakfast ladybathroom vanityamana coloniesrecommend this hotelwafflesthe hotel staffhandicap roombiscuits and gravybreakfast was deliciouswould definitely stay here againcomfortable hotelnight stayroad trip
Reviewed March 23, 2013

From the time we needed to make the reservations through the time we've been here, the staff has been amazing! Courtney helped me to make the reservations, change the reservations and even add to the stay. Tyler helped me get the "wi-fi" set up when my lap top and I-Pad didn't want to connect automatically and Clint helped me to prepare a great breakfast so I could bring breakfast to my wife in the room. I WILL be back, since our visits here are frequent (visiting the kids and grandkids). What a great place!
The room is fantastic, the service impeccable and the staff unexpectedly friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite on the third floor. Great view, very quiet and very comfortable!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a nice new Choice hotel property. We stayed in a king room that was a good size and very comfortable. The location is north of Iowa City in a very new developing section of North Liberty. It is quiet. There are a some nice local choices for eating nearby. The breakfast room is huge, and bumping into people while getting breakfast is not possible! We were greeted the moment we walked into breakfast, and the staff person was "on call" in the breakfast room continually.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank drinkmorejava
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stay at this hotel once or twice a month and have always had a positive experience. The front desk is always friendly and has upgraded me multiple times. It is a cheap alternative as the Cedar Rapids hotels are way overpriced/not in good neighborhoods and it is within minutes of Iowa City. Great restaurants are within 15 minutes and worth the little travel it takes to get there. I've never had a problem with anything here in the past 8 months I've been visiting this hotel on business.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had the whirlpool room. Very clean and comfortable. Enjoyed the breakfast of sausage and biscuits. TV was a nice sized flat screen. Quiet heater. The bed was so comfortable. J.J made me a pizza for supper and delivered it to my room.

Room Tip: Try the pizza, not bad for a quick bite to eat when you don't feel like going out.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The Sleep Inn was a very nice hotel. It was clean. Our room had a very nice tub and was comfortable. The staff was very helpful. Close enough to the university center and far enough to feel comfortable. Close to family friendly restaurants and a very nice town.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family