“Mr”
Sand Bank Memories
Picnic Time
Beach life
Sand Bank with brids
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hussain M
“Mr”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

the hotel is clean and provides u great hospitality.The staffs were very helpful.The hotel provides superb facilities

Management Response
Aug 15, 2017
Dear Hussain M,
Thank you for the reviewing us. We had a great time with you. Hope to see you soon.
Lukeee_f
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Perfect Stay in Ukulhas”
Reviewed July 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I was traveling alone to Ukulhas. I was welcomed very warm from Saeed.

The room was really clean and comfortable. Unfortunately my room had no window to outside. But I was the most time outside or at the balcony so I didn't care that much.
The bathroom was small and easy. Nothing luxury, but that was totally okay.

All the beaches around the island have very clean sand and the water is just perfect.
There are lot of reefs around where you can go snorkeling and see a lot of fish.

I went on some excursions with Saeed. They where really nice and I enjoyed it! But I wished the night fishing would be longer than 2 hours.

There are some really good restaurants around. I tried all of them. You should definetly go to Retro across the street. It is very good!!

I felt very welcome on the island and all the locals was very friendly.

If you want to see how locals life and have a new experience, you should definitely go here. It is not the luxury stay as on an resort, but you will have a very good time here!

Management Response
Aug 15, 2017
Dear Lukeee_f,
Thank so much for the detailed lovely review. We had an awesome time with you and totally missing the lovely coffee times. Hope to see you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing