“Birthday fun”

Off Road Haiti
Ranked #5 of 7 things to do in Montrouis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Off Road Haiti is Cote des Arcadins' premier off road excursion company. We offer Day-trips and short sprints. Come grab our high end UTV's or Enduro Bikes and let’s “Experince Haiti Off-Reservation"
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

What an amazing time me and my sisters had. Our tour guides Jehud and Mathew were incredible. The People, the views just everything gorgeous. You must do this excursion when visiting you won't regret it.

Management response:Responded July 22, 2017

Hi Naderge,
I'm glad you were able to enjoyed this moment with your sisters and that our guides have given you the satisfaction of feeling at home.
I hope to see you soon for the other excursions.

thanks,

"business"
"resort"
"equipment"

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

AMAZING experience and such a Great time. Matthew and Jehud was so kind and very professional. Beautiful mountain view and wonderful spring, the people were very welcoming as well. Loved it.

Management response:Responded July 22, 2017

Hi Najah,
I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us. Our guides are some of the best in the business.
Its always special to the locals when you visit.
Thanks for your comment.

Thanks,

Reviewed May 18, 2017

On a recent and first trip to Haiti I had some down time and wanted to do something besides the usual Jet Ski or Snorkel trip and luckily came across Ron and Off Road Haiti. Ron is a fantastic guide and super knowledgeable about the communities and Haiti. The tour itself has amazing views and you go through several communities ending at a beautiful fresh water pool, can't wait to go again soon!

ronbgantt, Owner at Off Road Haiti, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

It's not often we get to brag about the technical skills of our clients. However, we were super impressed with you Colleen! Opting to do the Enduro Bike Mountain Tour was a pretty gutsy move. So proud of your ability to handle the super technical terrain.

Fist Bump!
Ron

Reviewed May 12, 2017

We have lived in Haiti for three years and chose to do this excursion with my two boys for their birthdays. The equipment was in great shape and Ron and Jahud our tour guides were very professional. My kids had a blast and the mountains and watercress springs in Montrouis is truly a beautiful spot. Would definitely recommend this to others, and as someone living in Haiti I think this excursion would be a great way for people visiting to get off the resort and experience more of the culture and landscape of Haiti.

Management response:Responded May 13, 2017

Thanks for choosing Off Road Haiti to have fun with your family, I'm glad you enjoyed your tour. It was a pleasure for us!

Have a good day,

See more reviews
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

Haiti can be an intimidating place. When my boyfriend and I visited in May 2017, we had a hard time communicating because we spoke neither French nor Creole. We didn't know how to get around, and we wanted to get a feel for the culture and landscape without being intrusive or compromising our safety.
One morning we made an impromptu decision to book with Off Road Haiti, and that was the best decision we made our entire trip. Firstly, we could book immediately, which was great because we only had a small window of opportunity. Secondly, there was shuttle service from and to our resort (Wahoo) for a very reasonable price.
Ron and his tour partner (I don't want to butcher the spelling, but he was wonderful) immediately put us at ease and gave us clear instructions on what we would be doing, and how we should go about operating the vehicles. This was great for me as I'd never been off-roading before. They checked in with us frequently, and gave us walkie talkies. One rode behind us and one rode in front of us. I felt totally safe and had a blast.
We chose to do the mountain tour, and Ron did not try to upsell us or change our minds - he was very respectful of our budget and time constraint. The mountain tour was just unbelievable. I can't even describe it. But I also have to note how grateful we felt to have the chance to meet these two guys. We wish them the very best and can't recommend their business highly enough.

ronbgantt, Owner at Off Road Haiti, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Hi Kira,
Thanks for taking the time to write us. It was a pleasure hosting you guys. We wish you all the best on your future visits to Haiti.

Ron