“It's a Culver's, they are all the same”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #2 of 46 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: American
Grand Rapids
“It's a Culver's, they are all the same”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Pretty much all Culver's are the same. Staff was friendly and the food was good, especially the custard.

Visited July 2014

Grant, Michigan
“Happened to be driving down I80............”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

And saw their sign. Great choice. Had the daily special, which was great. Staff were all working hard to keep all the customers happy. It is nice to know that quality food can still be purchased at a place like Culvers while you are traveling. We have been to Culvers all over the US and this might have been our best meal yet. Not hard to find, right off the expressway. Probably will never be back at this location because we were 500 miles from home, but this was a nice experience. Well done.

• Visited July 2014
Clinton, Iowa
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

While on a recent trip on I-80 we were looking for a place to have lunch and remembered we had eaten at a Culver's in Newton before, so decided to try it again. It is easy to get to from the interstate. We ordered at the counter and found a seat. Our meal was delivered fresh and hot. The malt I had was very smooth and creamy. Our hamburgers were very good, crinkle cut fries aren't our favorite fry, but these were hot and crispy. The crew members here were all very friendly and the restaurant was clean. For a fast food meal we can usually count on Culvers.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pat B
Missouri
“Good ice cream”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've never been a big fan of Culvers as I feel they think there food is worth more than I do. They do have good ice cream selections and there staff is very friendly. I felt they were slow in getting my order prepared and brought out to me. I would eat there again but it's not my first choice.

Visited June 2013
Newton, IA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Restraurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It's across the street from the hotel and very handy. The food is great for a reasonable price. Fast service. Your order is brought to the table for you.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 99Dianal

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!