“Almost chose another....... .”
Review of Super 8 Muscatine

Super 8 Muscatine
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Muscatine
“Almost chose another....... .”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a place to stay and reset my HOS. After reading the reviews on this location I almost went for a hotel at twice the price. I decided to give this Super a shot and am glad I did. As a former smoker I read about the stale smoke air. I'm thinking whoever wrote that review must have stayed her shortly after this location went "non-smoking ". There was absolutely nit a smell of smoke anywhere from the lobby to the hallways to my room. Everything was very clean! The only downside was that the house phone had no dial tone. Maintenance personnel promptly replaced the phone and apologized for the inconvenience. Pleasantly surprised that there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The only thing preventing a 5 rating is the lack of a guest laundry room. I will return here again if needed.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mason City, Iowa
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Very reasonable rate. Breakfast was very adequate and fresh. We are coming back to Muscatine soon and will definately stay again.
It is easy to find and close to restaurants and Walmart.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Teresia J
Macomb, IL
Reviewed August 21, 2013

the staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. the room was clean and the price was great. My family and I were just passing through and will probably stay again on my way back through the area. My children also loved the breakfast---breakfast is probably the most important thing for my family, so if the kids are happy we are happy!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ray P, Manager at Super 8 Muscatine, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing you experince with our hotel. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit.