“Great Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I understand this restaurant has only been for just about a month, but food and service were great. My crab ravioli hit the spot. Their menu is varied and prices reasonable. I would recommend this for anyone visiting or living in Muscatine.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kdona48

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great for their first week open!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Still unadvertised, but the hotel where I was staying told me about it. It is typically risky to try a new place during their first week, but this was a risk worth taking! Food and service were superb. The venue is gorgeous. Nice job of re purposing and old button factory. I even got the grand tour! I'll definitely make a point to return if I'm ever in Muscatine, IA again!

• Visited August 2013