“Good Food--Inexpensive and Great Service”
Review of Village Court

Village Court
Ranked #16 of 86 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I eat at Village Court often and every time we find it to be fast, tasty and inexpensive. Portions are very generous and prepared just as requested. My personal favorite is the veggie omelet---a huge omelet with crispy hash browns and 2 slices of whatever toast or pancake you want. Yum. I always have half to take home so the value is great.
The atmosphere is diner-like with an emphasis on good service. Coffee refills are continual and the wait staff is always friendly and helpful.
This is a well run establishment which offers every option for breakfast, lunch and dinner possible. Breakfast is always available which the husband loves. Definitely a place to go for a good meal at a fair price!

2  Thank BAChiles