“Quick and Decent”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #17 of 85 Restaurants in Mason City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Had the salad bar both times so I can't really vouch for anything else but while I was there on business for a week it was a quick easy stop to get a good salad bar. I had the desert one evening too - a chocolate desert with icecream that was very good as well. It is right across the parking lot from the Holiday Inn - easy to get to.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have no complaints about the food or service from my last few visits.

Still, following 2 separate visits, my credit card was used without my permission (usually a couple weeks following my visit). While I'm not saying anyone there necessarily took my card information, it seems to be more than a coincidence, especially since the last time I used my card (prior to the unauthorized uses) was at this Ruby Tuesday restaurant. I have talked to the manager about this, but she said I was the only person who has reported this problem.

I'll pay cash when/if I visit again!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I had the fish tacos,boy were they good !! wife & daughter loved their chicken blt & ribs also.Our waitress was very attentive & friendly & never let our beverage glasses run dry.We most certainly be back.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stopped in again a few months after my original visit. This time had the salad bar and a steak. Salad bar needed a little attention and my wife had to wait for some regular lettuce to show up. Some other items were a little low also. 2 staff members came out and filled the items while we were waiting after pointing out the lack of regular lettuce.

Food came out in a timely manner this time and service was good. Value is still so-so with the steak being OK for the price I paid. Willing to go back if another person/couple wants to go there. Service and prompt action by the staff on the salad bar moved it up 1 dot

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We got a table right away for a busy Friday evening and our dinner was served in a reasonable amount of time. The food was good, the service was excellent and the price was right!