“A Good Night's Sleep”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Mason City

Super 8 Mason City
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Mason City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
ATLANTIC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our stay for the most part was enjoyable. The newly remodeled rooms were clean and the staff was friendly as check in. We did feel that the breakfast room was not as clean as it could have been and the young man that was on duty as desk clerk that morning did not present a very good appearance or representation for the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Grand Island, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed at the Super 8 due to family medical reasons. We had hoped to only be in town a short time and got a room on a daily basis. The last night we were in town, we stopped at the hotel at 1130 PM and received a room, not more than 30 minutes later we received a call from the hospital that we needed to return as soon as possible due to complications. We talked to the front desk and she advised to call the manager on Monday morning... well... we did he reduced the amount of the bill considerably. we understand that there had to be some fee since we were in the room, but were very pleased that they worked with us. We will be staying there again when the next surgery is scheduled and we pray we can get a full nights sleep this time!! When we were able to sleep the hotel beds were more than accomodating, the breakfast did not have a large selection,but enough to get us going. A HUGE THANK YOU to Mr. Veach the manager, really appreciate your compassion!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Davenport, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Traveling through the area late in the evening with a reservation made by a third party reservation company (not tripadvisor this time). Arrived at the hotel ready for a short nights sleep and a quick return to the road 6 hours later.

When I arrived the reservations were on the super 8's system, but the payment did not come through. Instead of booking me into my room and taking care of the issue while I slept, I cooled my heals in the lobby for 35 minutes while the night desk lady figured it out. She said it was company policy. I suffered while she learned how to work their system. This sucks...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Mason City hotels

Gadsden, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great place to stay mainly because of hardworking mgr. making sure breakfast bar was refilled, cleaned up, etc...I also saw him working hard in the pool area...my daughter really enjoyed the pool. I left my phone charger in the room by mistake and this nice man mailed it to me right away when I called. Very pleased with our stay on June 24th 2012. I would definitely stay again largely because of the manager's professionalism in seeing that every part of the motel was running smoothly.

M. Payne

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clear Lake
Super 8 Clear Lake
Super 8 Clear Lake
#5 of 8 in Clear Lake

Been to Super 8 Mason City? Share your experiences!