My husband and I enjoyed a 2 night stay at this magnificent hotel. Our room was perfect and the service was top notch. We were thrilled throughout our stay and we were contacted while on our drive back home (Chicago) that we had left our Ipad behind. They not only kept it for safe keeping but mailed it out immediatly!!! We were so grateful for their honesty and true dedication to their guests!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Park Inn Hotel, together with City National Bank, of Mason City Iowa were designed by American architect Frank Lloyd Wright as a dual purpose building and completed in 1910. The design greatly influenced architecture in Europe and is as striking today as it ever was. The Park Inn Hotel is the last Wright designed hotel in the world, and has undergone a nearly 20 million renovation; the restoration of the distinctive brick and terra-cotta façade as well as art glass windows has restored the Prairie School building to a functional hotel. The interior, while renovated into a contemporary hotel, has public areas and guest rooms restored as closely to Wright's design as possible. Art glass and much else designed by Wright remains. Public area furnishings are period-style and include reproduction Robie House Lights, reproductions of the Mercury statues Richard Bock and Wright designed for the bank, and reproductions of the barrel chairs Wright designed for the bank directors' room. We invite you to come and stay with us in the center of the many area attractions Mason City has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz so you can book your Historic Park Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Park Hotel Mason City
- Historic Park Inn Hotel Mason City, Iowa