Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mason City
$119
Country Inn
Quality Inn & Suites(Mason City)(Great Value!)
$96
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 06/01
Book now, pay at stay
$109
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewspancake machinestayed herehi expressstaff was friendlycinnamon rollsthe wi firuby tuesday restaurantnice hotelparking lotexcellent breakfastclear lakein townsoft and firm pillowsmini fridge and microwavequiet staybreakfast choicesconference room
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great location for available restaurants within the immediate area, room and service at the desk was what I would expect from Holiday Inn. Will be staying there again at the end of the month for business and welcome a reliable and clean place to lay my head at night. Ps. Menards and Fleet Farm and FEDEX are all in the immediate vicinity.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. We were able to get adjoining rooms and the kids enjoyed the pool. The property was clean and well-maintained. Breakfast was standard for a holiday inn express. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently stopped at the Holiday Inn in Mason City Iowa. The hotel and facilities were nice and pretty much what you would expect from the brand. As a priority club member I was under the impression that a reservation made well in advance would get me at least a standard room. I checked in around 6:00 PM only to discover that I was in the second floor room right next to the elevator. When I called the front desk to ask to be moved because of the noise I was told the hotel was sold out and no other rooms were available.

I have to say that either the Priority club membership did nothing for you or the staff at the hotel didn't take that into consideration when assigning rooms. It certainly has modified my desire to book other Holiday Inns.

The staff was helpful with recommendations. Would I stay there again? Maybe.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Pete3060
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mason City, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Pete3060,

Thank you for your feedback. As an IHG Rewards Club Member we greatly appreciate your loyalty to our brand and hotel. We would like to apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced during your stay. It is certainly not our intent to inconvenience our valued customers, but to instead provide good value, comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we can better serve you next time.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday inn express in Mason City Iowa. I stayed from Aug. 13 - Aug 20. they staff their was great. The room was very nice. I would recommend this hotel in Mason City to everyone.

Room Tip: Reserve early, this is such a great place it books up quickly.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. Extremely clean rooms and the staff is unbelievably helpful. Seems like no one sits around. Even the front desk person was folding towels as she said she would rather be busy. I've never been a big fan of HIExpress breakfasts in general but I did enjoy their pancake machine.

Room Tip: Hotel is on a rather busy Highway through Mason City. A room on the south end would be quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family