Although there are not too many places to stay in Marshalltown, the AmericInn is my new favorite. I used to stay at the Best western, but it never seemed clean and the people were never too friendly. This last visit to Marshalltown prompted me to stay at the AmericanInn and what a pleasant surprise! A very clean motel, friendly people, small but very cozy lobby and very comfortable beds! If you need to travel to Marshalltown and need somewhere to stay, get a room here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Iowa for a business trip or to enjoy the local attractions, the Baymont Inn and Suites Marshalltown is the perfect location for your next visit to the area. Located just ten minutes from the Meskwaki Casino and only three miles from the Iowa Veterans Home, our hotel provides a number of services and amenities to guarantee a convenient and relaxing stay. Wake up to a free continental breakfast along with a complimentary copy of USA Today. Take some time to relax in our heated indoor pool and spa. If you are in the area for business and need to stay connected, free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas makes that easy. Additionally, our hotel features a business center and meeting space for up to 30 people, ensuring a productive trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Marshalltown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Marshalltown
- Baymont Inn & Suites Marshalltown Iowa