“AWESOME!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Marshalltown
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Service was impeccable! I had a last minute Christmas dinner emergency and Hampton Inn saved the Holiday! They booked me their Business Center and Suite one week before Christmas and my family had a blast! Love Jeri, the manager!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karla E
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

We really love seeing reviews like yours. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Customer service is our number one priority and I am very glad we were able to accomodate your family during Christmas. Hopefully we can accomodate your next family gathering as well. Have a great New Year!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

If you are going to stay in marshalltown this is the place to stay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is always fresh and there is always a little something different each day. Overall i enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay with us. I appreciate your comments. We recently added new items to our breakfast experience including fresh cut fruit and fancy breads. We also upgraded our eggs and potatoes. A few little changes are making a big difference. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We love staying at this hotel. Very clean and comfortable. The suites are very spacious. Breakfast is good. The indoor pool is nice. Great value. Best hotel in town. Coffee, tea and hot cocoa in the lobby is very welcoming.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. All the amenities that you complimented are some of the very reasons I am so proud of our property. I appreciate you pointing them out. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future. Have a great holiday season.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Impressed with the up to date furnishings in the room. Front desk called to make sure everything was ok. Bathroom has granite or granite like counters. The desk has a comfortable executive chairs, and the fun thing was the post it note saying the duvet was cleaned for my arrival was I must say a nice thought.
If you have read me before however, please some nice top of the line Charmin would really be a nice touch to just about ANY hotel experience.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Thank you for completing a review regarding your stay with us. I appreciate your comments regarding the hotels up to date decor and spacious rooms. Our goal is to give all our guests a great stay experience and it's great to hear we provided that to you. We look forward to your next stay. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hotel was nice and the room was clean, but we had a very large hair on the wall of the shower. For two days it was on the wall and we finally removed it ourselves. The rest of hotel very clean. The breakfast was ok but Holiday Inn Express has a better breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

I appreciate you completing a review regarding your stay with us. I am happy to announce that Hampton is expanding and changing our breakfast menu in the near future to give you more selections. We are just starting to get all the details but from what I have read, the new items will be a hit. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Nice clean hotel with the exception of the fold out couch bed. ( When we moved it slightly it was noted to be dirty and dusty undernbeath) Phone was missing cord to wall jack so it took 24hours to have a phone replaced)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to complete a review regarding your stay with us. All feedback is important and allows us to see were improvements can be made. I apologize about the dust under the sofa bed. I have brought this to the attention of our Operations Manager and together we are going to implement a new procedure for how we clean around and under the sofa beds. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel appears to be brand new. I was unhappy with the rate as my assistant was given a lower rate than I was. The breakfast was very good as was the fitness room. The fitness room was the biggest I have seen.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for taking time to complete a review regarding your recent stay with us. We take a lot of pride in our property and do our best to keep it looking clean, fresh and new. I appreciate you mentioning our fitness center. It is really spacious and well equiped. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshalltown
Best Western Regency Inn
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grinnell, IA
Hotel Grinnell
Hotel Grinnell
#2 of 6 in Grinnell

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown? Share your experiences!