Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown
$100
ComfortInn
$68
$64
Tremont Inn On Main(Marshalltown)
Motel 6 Marshalltown(Marshalltown)
Economy Inn Motel(Marshalltown)
Executive Inn(Marshalltown)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsentrance roadin townculver's restaurantcomplimentary breakfasta hilton honors membervery nice hotelmini fridgebreakfast areavisit familywould recommend this hotel to anyonea great place to staybusiness tripquiet roomstayed nightsclean roomsfresh fruitfitness center
Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was my first time in the area last week as I was traveling for work, but I very much enjoyed my stay here. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and very helpful (especially the young lady who had only been working there for 2 weeks). My room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I wish it had a mini-fridge, though, to keep some bottled water cold. Breakfast was on average for what Hampton Inn typically offers. As everyone else has mentioned, finding the entrance was a little more difficult than it should be (although GoogleMaps directed me exactly where to go). I would definitely stay here again when I visit the area in the future. And if you're looking for a great steak dinner not too far away, Rube's was fantastic (as long as you don't mind cooking your own steak over an open charcoal fire).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your stay with us. I'm glad that you chose us for your lodging needs during your first visit to Marshalltown and that it was an enjoyable one. My staff and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This not too old Hampton Inn is close to US 30, has friendly staff, is close to the restaurants and has clean and well equipped rooms. The price performance of this hotel is above average. I would certainly come back here again. The biggest problem is to find the drive way if you come from the "wrong" side of the US 30, the sign is only painted at the side of Marshalltown and not from the other side. I passed the hotel twice but saw the sign once I had turned my car

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for completing a review regarding your stay with us. We welcome and value all feedback as it helps us improve our service to you and other guests. I appreciate your comment regarding our friendly staff. They work very hard to make you feel right at home. We are working on creating a more visible entrance to our property and I apologize that it was difficult to find our driveway. My stafff and I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

In town for a family reunion. Used 3 rooms with one being a suite. Rooms were in excellent condition, bathrooms clean and well-maintained, temperature regulation worked well with units being relatively quiet. Arrived during a power outage - people seemed to manage well. Beds were comfortable. Suite worked well for gathering people - two queen beds plus fold-out sofa for young children. Exercise room well-maintained with good quality equipment. Pool was clean and spacious. Breakfast was more than adequate. Staff very pleasant. Would suggest improved signage on road, difficult to find access road initially - could see it but couldn't figure out how to get there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Liz W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Marshalltown, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for all your kind comments. We take pride in providing the best possible experience (power outage or not) for our guests. It's good to know that our guests feel this way. I appreciate you taking time to do this review and we look forward to you and your family visiting us again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was a nice, comfortable place to stay. Location was good, close to everything. Was a little hard to find. Needs a bigger sign and better lighting at night. Nice breakfast and clean rooms. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. I appreciate that you would highly recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites of Marshalltown. Referrals and word of mouth are important in our business. We are working hard to secrure a more visible entrance and hope to see some resolution soon. See you soon!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

A nice new hotel with all the amenties. Always check the room before you agree to taking it. The pool was nice and big with lots of seating area and a hot tub. Plenty of towels for your convenience. Internet connection was very good. Rooms are big and didn't feel cramped. Very pleasant staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to complete a review regarding your stay. I appreciate your commenting on our convenient pool area, large guest rooms, fast internet speed and pleasant staff. These are all areas that we have a lot of pride in. I look forward to hosting your family again soon.