Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed January 15, 2019
LittlePaint
Urbandale, Iowa
via mobile

All reviews great wine free wine tasting buy a bottle different wines by the glass sell wine a lot of fun small town campfire hooch samples wineries splendor palate oktoberfest shop
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Enjoyed the wine selection, would recommend.my favorite was the Big Red wine. Many other good selection tions.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

I've been coming to Eagle Landing Winery for several years. The first time I came, I had a hard time finding a wine that I liked well enough to buy a bottle of it. Every time I've gone there since, I find more wines that I like than I did the time before. Today, I tried 6 wines and liked them all... some more than others, of course, but all delicious.
They can now sell wine by the glass, so we each enjoyed a glass there then bought more to take with us.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the free wine tasting. They were serving a warmed wine which tasted great on a cool day in October.

Date of experience: October 2018
EaglesLandingWinery, General Manager at Eagles Landing Winery, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Diane,
Thank you for your wonderful review. It's customers like you who make our day.
When your in the area again please stop by.
Cindy

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a lot of fun trying different wines and shopping in their store. They have supplies to make your own wine!!! They have some great wines. I loved Strawberry Fest!

Date of experience: September 2018
EaglesLandingWinery, Assistant Manager at Eagles Landing Winery, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Stephanie, We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for the amazing review! We can't wait to see you again to get some more Strawberry Fest!!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Went for a camping trip in the area (more about that later) and stopped in here on Friday and did some sampling and bought a mixed case. They have a large number of gold and silver winners to choose from.
Eagles Landing Winery is in my opinion a fantastic small town / hidden gem of a winery. Just off of hwy-18 so making a stop is real easy. We were fortunate in that we were able to come back on Saturday for the free concert on the covered patio from 1 to 4 (more on this later also). We were able to bring our own food and drinks (wine of course) and sit in comfortable chairs and enjoy 3 hours of Kelsey Miles and her acoustical guitar and singing a mix of country and Janus Joplin.

Date of experience: August 2018
EaglesLandingWinery, Assistant Manager at Eagles Landing Winery, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Bill, Thank you so much for the amazing review! We are humbled by your comments and are pleased you enjoyed yourself! We are so glad you were able to stay an extra day to enjoy the afternoon in our Wine Garden and listen to Kelsey! We hope to see you back again and thank you again for the glowing review!