“Great Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Huntington Beach, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I live in Southern California and was visiting friends. We dined at Napoli's and I had the best Veal Marsala I have ever tasted. Kudos to the chef. Well worth a visit.

• Visited April 2014

CEDAR RAPIDS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice place to eat.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The restaurant was very nice looking, people were quiet and not trying to be out-spoken.
the wait staff was very polite and efficient. Food was delicious, hot and fairly priced. We very much enjoyed eating there.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MYRON M
Marion, Iowa
“Perfect to the "T"”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Dined here for the first time, enjoyed a quiet lunch. Very clean, very nicely decorated. Staff were SO welcoming, server was wonderful. I had the Salmon Picatta, completely delicious. Bread at the table was yummy and homemade, dipping oil was divine. Prices are extremely reasonable. MUST ORDER the homemade tiramisu for dessert! This privately owned restaurant can easily compete with Biaggi's in town, and blow any other Italian restaurant out of the water in town. Will definitely be back, and will tell everyone I know. Thanks for a wonderful lunch.

• Visited January 2014
Marion, Iowa
“Could be a nice place to go”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We wandered in here on a Tuesday evening. Was totally dead for the 1 1/2 hrs we were here. We were only customers the entire time, so were surprised by a few things. First, the host looked like he didn't want us there. We were in jeans but dressed up more than down. After getting to a nice table with linen tablecloth and street view, we had Arman as a server according to receipt. We mentioned we were new. He made no recommends for the menu. Pretty much left us alone except for perfunctory service. Seemed like staff gathered around the bar on opposite side of restaurant were having a good time and we were an interruption. He was always hurrying back there. We had sausage and peppers. Was tasty. Also tried pasta sampler. I agree with other posts that my own lasagna is better. The chianti reserve was worthwhile. We were not even asked if we wanted dessert. I think they were that anxious for us to just leave. However we did split a house made tiramisu, which I would highly recommend. Their bread knots served with oil are also mighty tasty. I would rank them slightly higher overall if they had been more welcoming and reviewed menu, asked about dessert, etc. Was just my husband and I in an empty restaurant and I think they could have extended themselves a little more to a pair of new patrons. I guess the tv and conversation at the bar provided better entertainment this night. We might try again but we won't exactly be in a huge hurry. There are other restaurants equally as nice that are more than happy to encourage our business.

• Visited December 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good Food, great atmosphere,”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Just driving around exploring our new town we came across to Napoli's. Very cozy place, meals taste like home made. Their minestrone soup was delicious, house made fresh and so their lasagna. Portions were ok and bread was good. Waitresses were very attentive and helpful with menu details. Would definitely try one their desserts next time! Very pleasant dinning experience, especially for couples. A little up on price, but not outrageous. Recommend during cold fall/winter nights :)

Visited June 2013