When I called this hotel I was quoted $117 and change for the room. I asked if that was after tax and was told yes I also asked if there was a fee for my pets as I have two small dogs and was told no, they're pet friendly and there was no fee. I asked the same things when I checked in and was given the same answers. However, a few days later I check my bank and find I was charged $132.55. When I called to ask why I was told "well, there's always a pet fee." I explained to her this is not what I was told basically "oh, well" (my interpretation). The stay was ok. The alleged jacuzzi was more of a bathtub with two jets, the nice looking flat screen couldnt be turned up enough to hear it with the ac running and the lights are very dim in the room. The internet is very slow andblocks all but the very basics of use. I had to use my jetpack just to get my email. The staff was friendly and polite, but not in the least interested in any sort of resolution. Basically got told so sorry, cant help you have a nice day. Its not aplace I'm going to recommend nor stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come stay with us at Microtel Inn & Suites in Marion. We offer accommodations and ratings for weddings and groups! Long term rates available weekly, monthly guests! We have standard and premium rooms available. We know you'll enjoy the warm and welcoming staff at Microtel in Marion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marion/Cedar Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Marion Hotel Marion
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Marion/Cedar Rapids Iowa