“AMAZING FOOD!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mt. Megis, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2012

The service at this restaurant was good, it was a buffet so it isn't like your waiter is at your table every 20 miniutes. They buffet had a lot of good food on it, and there was steak (ALL YOU CAN EAT!) and crab (ALL YOU CAN EAT!) I have never been to a buffet quite like this one with so many diverse options. A mongolian grill was set up in the back. I rather enjoyed the crab, and vast array of sea food. The steamers had excellent dumplings and leaf-wrapped...rice with mushrooms. They were so tasty. I like Sushi a lot and I am very fond of Nigri. There all you can eat Sushi bar was really high quality. Much higher than I was expecting, for such a small price. I believe the tab before tip was $15. Which is astonishing considering I had steak, crab, mongolian grill (had to try it) and sushi. I feel the value was more than worth it.

Visited March 2012

Center Point, IA
“Great for Business Lunch - Questionable WIFI”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

I tried this restaurant for the first time with a colleague on Monday. I was impressed with the quality of the food, especially for a buffet. Generally buffets have slightly warm food of poor quality.

Green Leaves has a selection of fresh food, Chinese food, Mongolian barbeque, sushi, pizza, etc. On Saturday they offer steak and crab legs for dinner.

The service was quick and professional. The only blight on the experience was receiving a tongue lashing from the Mongolian grill chef. On my first trip there I didn't realize there is a numbered card on the table that you are supposed to give to the chef so that he can return your plate to the correct table. Ooops!

Beware the claim of WIFI if you need that. The waitress, hostess, and even the manager could not give me the correct code to get connected.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Springville
“Above average for buffet food. Good Value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Have only been here once, and I'm not big on buffet food, but if you like buffet food this is the place to go, Lots of choices, Chinese, Mongolian Grillo, American, salad bar. The service is good, the dining area clean and well kept, and the prices are reasonable. would definately go back. It is a little hard to find, tucked back in a strip mall, but worth trying to find.

• Visited November 2011