“Party of 6 early on a Froday”
Review of Duke's Steakhouse

Duke's Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Castle Pines
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Seated quickly, service slow. All meat was served well done, although l asked for medium rare. Waitress never checked back with us, drinks were empty. While still taking a bite of food was asked if we would like any to go boxes, then any dessert....took that moment to ask for a refill on beverage! When she returned with beverage left the bill- felt neglected then rushed-

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018

The first night we weren't overly hungry and had the steak salad. It was so good and the meat was so tasteful and tender that we went back the next night for the filet steak dinner. Husband had the chopped steak. All meals were excellent. Drinks were excellent and service was awesome!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Very friendly atmosphere. If you need to wait, you can do this at the bar and get signaled when your table is ready. There is not usually a long wait and you can always reserve ahead of time. The portions are good and the food is great!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018

My wife and I were on a 10-day road trip and when lunch time came one day, we were on the Interstate in Castle Pines. I pulled-off into a large shopping center area and we spotted Duke's after a lot of looking and decided to try it. Great decision! Very nice decor and very clean. The server, Addie, was good and the food great. I had a Seared Tuna salad and my wife had a Steak salad. I was apprehensive about tuna in Colorado but it's one of my favorites so.... Turned out I shouldn't have worried, it was freah-tasting and a wonderful dish, as was the ssteak salad. One of the better meals of our trip.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank TexasTom_8
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Duke's Steakhouse is south of Centennial and north of Castle Rock. Off of I-25. This place is a Mom & Pop restaurant...I was told it was not a franchise which is a very good, but rare thing now days. It reminded me a bit of an Applebee's or a Bennigan’s on the inside. Wife ordered a rib-eye and I ordered a prime rib. Both were perfectly seasoned and cooked. Our waiter Jacob was very attentive and knowledgeable. We hate going north to downtown Denver, so we were very happy to discover a wonderful eatery down south. We will be back soon. Please give it a try.

Date of visit: April 2018