$121
$115
$59
Baymont by Wyndham Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$139
$111
Irish Cottage Boutique Hotel(Galena)(Great Value!)
$184
The Irish Cottage
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Dubuque(Dubuque)(Great Value!)
$58
Priceline
$95
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanjuicefour or five star hoteltwo queensample parkingbathroom doornice hotelgreat breakfastwithin walking distancewould stay againbreakfast sandwichother guestssmall townmy wife and icerealmcdonalds
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Basic room but very clean and comfortable. Small hair dryer and coffee pot/no microwave or minifrig. Breakfast was sparse - cereal and fruit. Located beside McDonalds and a little shopping center. Staff was very helpful - ask for AARP/AAA discounts. No elevator. Ample parking.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Stayed here for the annual White Tail Auction. It has changed hands since our last stay and I must say it is much better. Great breakfast and very quiet and comfortable. I could see that there were a few glitches with reservations with the switching of owners but the new manager, Chad I believe his name was, was wonderful in fixing everything for us and other guests. GREAT NEW STAFF. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AntlerMan62
Reviewed November 26, 2016

We enjoyed the fact they have upgraded their breakfast. We were surprised to find waffles, biscuits & gravy, the usual cold items and fruit, plus breakfast sandwiches that you can heat up in the microwave, muffins, etc. We were pleased with breakfast. We stay here when traveling through because of the overnight hotel rate. It's within walking distance of some shopping and restaurant. Room had a hair dryer and also iron and ironing board.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2016

I recently stayed here for one night in June in a 2 Queen bed room with my mom, and two daughters, ages 3 and 4 mo. old! We were in town for a wedding and found this place to have reasonable prices!
Pros:
-Front Desk Staff was courteous and helpful.
-Ample parking
-Clean room
-Room was good size
-Decor was suffice and air conditioning was quiet,yet very effective on this stifling hot weekend!
-A nice complimentary breakfast was offered in the morning. There were various cold items and waffles. While nothing fancy, it was adequate and free! :)
-Security of the hotel was nice, as access through the outside doors was only possible with using the room key.
-Good value for the price!

Cons:
-No elevator, so if on the upper floors, you do need to lug the luggage up the stairs. Not so fun with an infant and all of her necessities!
-Our room key all of a sudden stopped working at about 8:30am the next morning even though check out is not until 11:00am. I was locked out of the building when packing up the car, and luckily another guest was kind enough to let me in with their room key.
-Wifi, while free, was very spotty.

The cons were very insignificant in my book, and I would recommend staying here again!

Room Tip: Lower floor if you don't want to walk the stairs!
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
CoreyM83, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I hope you will think of us next time you are in the area!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

The small hotel had friendly staff and clean rooms; however, I cannot stand the fact that I could hear my neighbors all around me. I got very little sleep. The other guests that traveled with us experienced the same thing. The walls were thin and the room doors would slam shut (very loudly) if you didn't hold them back. I actually knocked on one of the neighbors doors to tell them to be quiet. I do not plan on staying here again if i can help it.

Room Tip: at least get a room on the top floor so you can't hear the people above you
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends

I'm so sorry to hear it was noisy, during your stay. We always try to make sure no guest is being rowdy or disrupting other guest.