“Our most recent favorite place to eat.”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This buffet was fantastic. Only wish they had them in Ohio. The people were very friendly and the food was great and lots of it!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

They kept the buffet food fresh and rotated the different kinds of pizza. I also filled my cup with a soda I really didn't like (orange soda, who knew different brands could taste so different) and the staff was very polite in getting me a clean cup, filled it for me with my other choice and brought it to our table.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The Pizza ranch in Manchester Iowa has always been very good.A very good price, and if you leave hungry, its your own fault.