“The Best Dogs!”

Bob's Drive-Inn
Ranked #2 of 32 Restaurants in Le Mars
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2015

We have eaten here hundreds of times on our way to Minnesota. We live in Nebraska. Recently, we got a craving for these dogs. This is in January, so wasn't sure if they would be open. I searched the internet and on some website it said open year round. So we started out on our 60 mile trip for a Hot Dog, and it was closed! Guess you can't believe everything you read :(. Will try again. So worth it.

1  Thank jean w

Reviewed October 19, 2014

We had to stop here because my husband had a childhood memory of it. I am glad we made time on out trip, because the food was delicious. I loved that we could actually see into the kitchen and saw staff making the food. I got both a "tavern" (loose meat sandwich) and a hot dog with loose meat on it. I had never had that before and really liked it. Lots of seating inside and out, and loved they had a cute cut out sign to put your face in too. Will stop again next time we are passing through.

2  Thank Lori S
Reviewed October 14, 2014 via mobile

Home of the ever delicious Bob Dog. Bob's Diner has a great low key atmosphere with the walk-up windows for easy access. Have to stop at least once whenever I'm in town.

Reviewed September 10, 2014

Had the cheese balls (yum) the mini corn dogs and the hot dog with loose meat. Everything was yummy! One of the best hot dogs I've had. My only "complaint" (and that's too strong of a word) was that I would have liked a little spice or chili kick to the loose meat.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Best taverns I have ever had. Way better than tastees, or Charlie boys. Great hotdogs as well and serves Well's ice cream. Try their root beer.