Baymont Inn & Suites LeMars
Econo Lodge(Sioux Center)
$85
EconoLodge
$60
All reviewsfront deskfamily staywaffle machinecinnamon rollshot tubbiscuits and gravyneeded a place to stayroom was cleandesk staffenjoyed my staynice stayyogurtiamicrowavetempcleanlinesssoap
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was a great hotel at a great value. The room is very nice with a flat screen TV, fridge and microwave. It all seems well updated and well taken care of. The pool area is very nice. The breakfast area and tables in the lobby are pretty small, but the breakfast variety was very good (and great that it goes until 11am on the weekend!). This was definitely a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Maylon M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites LeMars, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear rsolsem,
We are glad your stay at our hotel was so pleasant! I will let all the staff know about the nice review you wrote us here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Le Mars. We hope you will stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights with my Mom in the middle of May, 2014. The minor issues were: sink not draining and a bit of trash not picked up before our stay was behind the large chair. Big issue: day of check out: my plan was to get ready, then pack up the car and check out. Well, my card for the entry door # 2 and the room was cancelled. I told the front desk and they blamed it on technical issues. I tried door # 2 again, no luck. It was still blamed on technical issues. Okay, that is a bunch of crap, I thought as I have worked on card key systems myself. It is operator error. Viewer beware!!!! Be prepared to have a sucky time when you pack up to go and check out. You will be locked of of your room and the hotel.

The plus side of this hotel is that the beds are very comfortable. Very close to a Hardees!! Yay!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Maylon M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites LeMars, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Michelle H,

I am sorry for the key issues you had during your stay. I'm not sure who was working the desk that kept having problems but I will be emailing your after this to see when your stay was to make sure that person gets trained properly. I'm sorry the end of your stay ended so badly and hope that if you were in the area again you would try it with us so we could redeem ourselves to you.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

First time staying here, and from the start with the smiling welcome from the lady at the Front Desk onward, this was a nice place. The room was clean and well appointed, with a small fridge and microwave and two comfortable beds. The bathroom area was divided, with the tub/shower and toilet in a lockable small room, the sink area small but with a coffee machine and set-ups, including decaf coffee.
Great pool and hot tub, only 4 foot deep but very refreshing and good for relaxing.

Enjoy!

Room Tip: Every room is non-smoking
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Maylon M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites LeMars, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear William M,
I am so pleased your stay was such a great one! Thanks for your kind words and we hope to get the chance to provide a nice stay for you again in the future!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Maylon M, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites LeMars, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014