“I really like Cori the desk clerk. She was really helpful to my stay.”

Comfort Inn & Suites Riverview
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Le Claire
“I really like Cori the desk clerk. She was really helpful to my stay.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I liked the pool area. I got help whenever i asked for it. My stay was very relaxing. I liked how cookies were offered. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I liked the pool area. I got help whenever i asked for it. My stay was very relaxing. I liked how cookies were offered. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I liked the pool area. I got help whenever i asked for it. My stay was very relaxing. I liked how cookies were offered. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I liked the pool area. I got help whenever i asked for it. My stay was very relaxing. I liked how cookies were offered. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I liked the pool area. I got help whenever i asked for it. My stay was very relaxing. I liked how cookies were offered.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This was our second stay here, the first as a rewards customer. We were met with a nice snack bag when we checked in. I'm not sure if all comfort inns do this but it was a very nice welcome to the hotel. I highly recommend this place if you're in the area.

• Stayed December 2012
La Grange, Illinois
Reviewed November 7, 2012

As is always the case when I visit this hotel, the room was nicely furnished, in good repair, and clean. Heating and appliances worked fine. The staff at this hotel is especially personable. In fact, I have a lot of fun verbally jousting with them whenever I visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This Comfort Inn and Suites is just perfect for a stay along the Mississippi. The view is just gorgeous. The rooms are clean and spacious. We stayed at the 2 queen non smoking room. Breakfast was quite good; good selection of hot and cold items - yogurts, waffles, fruit and biscuits/gravy. The staff was courteous and helpful. The only complaint would be the pool/jacuzzi area; it was very hot and no air circulation. Otherwise, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MESWisconsin
Gainesville, FL
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stay here regularly when visiting my boyfriend's family. This Comfort Inn is lovely, nestled on a little hill overlooking the Mississippi River. Such a nice view of the river without being right on top of the railroad tracks (like the hotel across the street is).

The hotel is clean and comfortable, and the beds are comfy. The desk clerks are friendly and eager to make sure you're comfortable. More than once, I've had to ask for a razor or toothbrush, and the desk staff was quick to help. They also always have a plate of hot cookies on the counter during check-in.

The pool area is warm and clean with plenty of towels. Breakfast is great - waffle machines, and some sort of hot options (eggs, biscuits/gravy, bacon, sausage). They always have plenty of protein options (eggs, yogurt, meat), instead of just carbs. And there is always fresh fruit available (oranges, apples, and bananas).

I'd highly recommend the Comfort Inn in Le Claire.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel face the river. Try to get a room with a view of the Mississippi.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
new york city
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is a great motel. I would recommend it anytime. It was very clean and VERY friendly staff!! Would stay here anytime!!! (And I am VERY particular.) Andybody looking for a nice motel will not be sorry staying here.

Room Tip: Room with whirlpool is a very good size!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Owatonna
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good, the rooms were very large, but the whole hotel smells like smoke. The non-smoking rooms are right next to smoking rooms. Couldn't sleep due to smoke smell in the pillows and bed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
#1 of 26 in Davenport
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf / Quad Cities
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf
Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Riverview? Share your experiences!