“On the river again....”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bettendorf, Iowa
“On the river again....”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We met friends here and sat outside, as we love doing. It was great to sit, watch the river flow by and eat the food. I enjoy the food here and the opportunity to sample a beer or two of something I usually do not order. I think the service is good as it is a fine line between no and too much attention. We enjoy the Bier Stube as a nice, reliable place to eat.

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

so good we went 3 times! Great food (more german american). Great service, good food, great beer. Kids eat free on Friday or Saturday too... very very nice place.

Visited July 2014
Houston, Texas, USA
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I found this place by accident, and man, am I glad I did! I was searching for a lunch spot before flying out of town, and I'm always up for German food. I was not disappointed. The sausage sampler is awesome, and you definitely won't leave hungry. The staff is very friendly, and there's a great selection of beer on tap. Don't forget to pick up some cool merchandise there!

Visited May 2014
Waukee, Iowa
“Great food w/German flair, huge beer selection ”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled on to this place on our way to Dubuque via the great river drive. What a find! They have a huge beer selection, outdoor seating that overlooks the Mississippi, unique (but not too "weird") food with a German flair - and it is outstanding - and great service to boot! What's not to like?! A definite stop for us if we're out that way again.

Chicago
“Excellant German Cuisine”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Good service. German items on the menu were as good as it gets in the United States. Also home brewed beers and ales. A new place on the Mississippi and very convenient to the I-80 bridge. The owner stopped by to chat and make certain all was to our liking.

Visited June 2014

Been to Bier Stube? Share your experiences!