“Excellent buffet!”

Robert's Buffet
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Larchwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Huge buffet with choices of Asian, Italian, and "comfort" foods like chicken, mashed potatoes with 2 kinds of gravy, multiple vegetables, and a large salad and dessert section. They also had prime rib, which was very good and ham for the other entrees. There was really a wide selection to choose from and the set-up was very orderly and clean. The staff was very professional and friendly and did an excellent job of seating us, informing us of the buffet layout, removing plates quickly and keeping our drinks filled. There was also enough room to move around the tables without bumping into people. The food was excellent!

1  Thank Dnalta

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We ate at Roberts Buffett for Easter. Although there was a long line to wait, it didn't take long to get seated. They served ham, prime rib, tons of desserts, chicken, salads, and a chocolate fondue. Prime rib was my favorite!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I really like the staff at Robert's Buffet. They are kind, courteous and very professional. Monday's and Wednesdays are senior days and you can have a real feast for under $7.00!

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

my wife and I stood in line for 45 minutes, we got in there in the food was absolutely horrible this was Friday night. we stayed at the casino hotel which is the real nice hotel. I figured in the morning that no 1 could mess mess up breakfast so we went back to the buffet. I was wrong about not being able to mess up breakfast. most of the food was okay. but they were serving out of date, by 13 months, cereal which was totally unacceptable! stay away from this place, your life may depend on it!

1  Thank Darrell_Parsons
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We tried the senior lunch buffet that is discounted on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so the price was amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed trying multitudes of different dishes and were well pleased. Everything was fresh and beautifully displayed. It seems a bit unfair to compare this buffet to Las Vegas. I would compare it more reasonably to other buffets around Sioux Falls. The hostess and servers were friendly and professional. The only question I have is that I thought this casino was smoke free but there was a distinct stale smoke smell going around the casino to the restaurant. But not in the restaurant itself. We will return.