“Nice place to stay”
Review of Super 8 Knoxville

Super 8 Knoxville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Knoxville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Winston Hills
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Every year since 2008 I've travelled to the USA from Australia and I've stayed at the Super 8 at Knoxville IA for about 1 month as it's very convenient and suits my needs because It's close to town, rooms are comfortable and are always clean and tidy. I use a handicapped room which Is close to the lobby and breakfast room and my car is in a handicapped parking spot; which is close to my room. I like the TV networks, therefore there are good channels to watch like Me TV, TCM, Espn and other sport channels. I've also though my room is very reasonably priced and I'll be staying there again next year. I always feel at home there as I get along well with the proprietor and I've known them for several years now.
Regards Warren.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The bath tub had a horrible patch job and there was a dead millipede on the bathroom floor. The was very lumpy and everything seemed old. The room had a strong cigarette smell. There was only cold coffee and the microwave was filthy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
KnoxSuper8, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Knoxville, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
JdgMom,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guest on how we are doing. I am deeply sorry that your stay was negatively affected by the dead millipede and patch; however, due to season it’s hard to control outside pest that are looming inside dead and that room being last by the farm. Again we do value your comments and we have informed our pest control person to come up with strict guide line to control this type of pest. I would also like to point out smoking smell is possibly due smoke smell drafted into clothes, luggage or personal belonging from prior guest who stayed in the room, as room is non smoking, but again do apologize as we can not restrict guest not to smoke outside and carry smell inside through clothing. Additionally, I have also discussed with House keeper and maintenance person to streamline their effort to focus more on cleaning & fixing professionally. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver world-class service to our guests. We will use your comments to improve our efforts.

Again, I wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.

~HP

Travelers are raving about these Knoxville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Knoxville
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Knoxville, IA
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pella
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella
Baymont Inn & Suites Pella
Days Inn Newton
Days Inn Newton
#5 of 8 in Newton
Royal Amsterdam Hotel

Been to Super 8 Knoxville? Share your experiences!