Quality Inn & Suites Keokuk North
Super 8 Keokuk(Keokuk)(Great Value!)
$63
Hampton.com
$115
Orbitz.com
$129
Rivers Inn Motel(Fort Madison)
$49
$45
$68
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleanin townextended hourswafflesstay there againthe breakfast areafront desk clerkstaff was friendlybreakfast staffan upgradegreat place to staynice stayfirst floorking suitefree breakfastenjoyed our stay
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had a great stay. I wish I could add another half star just because of the great staff. The hotel is not the most plush hotel you will stay in, but it is nevertheless very nice. We experienced none of the issues that some of the lower rated reviews have expressed. For us, the location was great because of the access to WalMart and other businesses. We have stayed in at least 3 other hotels in Keokuk and this is the best value overall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
FFIEOKFIGM, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Keokuk North, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Thank you for your kind words for our hotel! We pride ourselves in having great service and a clean hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and invite you to return if you are in our area again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The staff were very friendly, both at the desk and at the continental breakfast. The breakfast was considered Deluxe because it had some hot items also. Besides the jumbo waffle maker, they had scrambled eggs, sausage, egg white omelets, hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit salad, and then your typical assortments of breads, yogurt, cereals, etc. I stayed here because I was using points, but I would hesitate to recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I like to hear the positive as well as the negative. We invite you to stay with us when you are in our area again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family of 4 stayed at the hotel. We found it clean, quite, friendly and it had a great continental breakfast. The staff is fantastic. We asked for extra towels and I told the lady I would pick them up, she said no problem, I will bring them to you.

I would highly recommend a stay at this fine hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us, we pride ourselves in giving great customer service! Please come see us if you are in the Keokuk area again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We recently spent four nights at the Fairfield Inn while visiting Keokuk for my father's 90th birthday. We stayed in a king room with a half-wall and a fold-out sofa on the other side. The room was very clean and comfortable. The pleasant surprise was the variety of food at their breakfast buffet. In addition to the Belgian waffles, sweet rolls and muffins that one always expects, there were cheese omelets, biscuits and sausage gravy, hard-boiled eggs, breakfast sandwiches to be warmed up in the microwave, yogurt, Activia, lots of very fresh fruit, juices and three kinds of coffee. I really appreciate their desire to offer healthy alternatives to their guests!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us we are all happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you are in the Keokuk area again, we invite you to stay with us!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed here for my class reunion over Labor Day weekend. This hotel used to be a 4 in my book but I could only give it a 3 this time. The good: we used points and had no issues with check-in or check-out. The kids had fun in the pool. Breakfast has a nice variety. The not-so good: the room smelled very musty like the air conditioner unit needs to either be replaced or have a serious cleaning. There was another family that was apparently having a family reunion and the front desk staff let them take over the entire breakfast area leaving "reserved" signs all over. My husband went down there to try and work on his laptop but came back to the room frustrated a short while later. Also, the rooms have new furniture to accomodate the flat screen tvs. However, that means you no longer have a long dresser on which to put stuff and there wasn't a fold-out luggage rack either. So your suitcases have to go on the floor which I find completely unacceptable.

We were back in town recently and ended up staying at a lower-priced "value" hotel across the street. As much as I like my Marriott points (and my kids like the pool), I will have to strongly consider staying at the other hotel next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are now in renovation and invite you to stay with us when you are in the Keokuk area again.