Hampton Inn Keokuk
$97
$68
Super 8 Keokuk(Keokuk)(Great Value!)
$70
Priceline
$115
Orbitz.com
$99
Rivers Inn Motel(Fort Madison)
$45
$62
Comfort Inn & Suites(Fort Madison)
$89
ComfortInn
All reviewsroom was cleantiny roombathroom doorhy veenice hotelplace to stayhot tubsmall townoatmealthe staff was friendly and helpfulwould highly recommend this hotelhot breakfastfirst floorenjoyed our staythe breakfast areain townking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great folks, rooms, value, and very clean and well kept. Breakfast fairly good. Good location. I will always stay a the Hampton if I'm return to Keokuk. Job well done!! Was in town for a funeral and could really relax in the rooms.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 313Timothy_
HamptonKeo, General Manager at Hampton Inn Keokuk, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey for us! We are all so glad that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and relax while in town! We look forward to seeing you agan!

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was top notch. This Hampton Inn was probably the nicest I've stayed in. Newly remodeled - everything was very clean. Hotel staff were so nice! Went above and beyond and service requests. Breakfast was very good. Exercise facility was good too. Didn't use pool but looked nice. Good location too!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Luv2Travel2004Iowa
HamptonKeo, General Manager at Hampton Inn Keokuk, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I first want to thank you so much for posting your Review on Tripadvisor! We do appreciate this and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and even noticed our updated Renovations! My staff and I are exited to have you stay with us again and we look forward to it! Thank you again so much!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

First let me say that Keokuk, Iowa does not have a large selection of hotels. Aside from local hotels the Hampton Inn and Fairfield Inn are the only two major chain hotels in town.

Hampton Inn was recently remodeled and it shows it. Nice decor, very clean place and very nice staff.

I had a ground floor room and it was small (but nice) compared to other Hampton Inns I have stayed at. It was about the size of a Fairfield Inn room. Not a problem for me but others should be aware of the room sizes. Also it was a "shower only" room. Meaning no bathtub. Again not a problem for me but if you like to take baths need to request a room with a bath. (If they have them).

Pluses: Convenient location in town
Close to restaurants and a Walmart down the street a block or so.

Minuses: No fridge in room.
Super slow internet. Like dial up speeds.
Pop machine down the hall empty the four days I was there.

The minuses are not deal breakers for me just inconveniences.

I would stay there again if I have to return to Keokuk.

I would however try Fairfield Inn to compare.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank IEBob
HamptonKeo, General Manager at Hampton Inn Keokuk, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey for us! It means a lot to hear our guests feedback! We are looking forward to your return visit if in the area in the future!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Friendly help, rooms were very comfortable...............Breakfast, well that was not very good. All hot item foods were not hot. Not much of a choice either at breakfast. The bagels were stale. Went Hyvee to get breakfast. Beds were very comfortable

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lmobley

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this response for us! We will work harder on ensuring our breakfast is better for you next time, I am sorry you were not able to find something you liked out of the 20+ items offered at our property, if there is something you would suggest that you would like to see added to our menu please let us know as we are always eager to improve for our guests!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good and I enjoy having a selection. Cleanliness was better than I have experienced before. The sheets can sometimes smell and I am very sensitive to that. Now that I live in CA, I didn't like having to scrape my windows!! They plowed the parking lot right away in the morning after the snowfall. My stay was pleasant and I wouldn't hesitate staying there again. The price was decent and competitive, but wish it could have been a little cheaper. The view of the Hy-Vee or the Sonic isn't that appealing, but they are in a decent location for what the town is.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine H
HamptonKeo, General Manager at Hampton Inn Keokuk, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review on here for us! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning to stay with us again! Your feedback means a lot to us as a Team and we appreciate it very much!