“Everything's fried”
Review of Okoboji Grill - CLOSED

Okoboji Grill
Description: Okoboji Grill strives to provide service of the highest quality while treating our guests to abundant portions of flavorful, homemade food in a neighborhood restaurant setting that fosters fun and excitement.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stuck at a conference nearby we opted to try the pub food. Really nit great and service was pretty abysmal. Would never go back but I doubt I'll be in Iowa again...

Reviewed October 30, 2013

tasty menu with nice variety for all wants - placed the order using room service and it was delivered in 20 minutes.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I stopped early one evening and found the place very busy. We expected to wait, but they found us a table and the food was served quickly. It was all good and our waitress was attentive without being annoying.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great food for a decent price as well as friendly, effecient service. Beer was cold which is important to me!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food was really average and priced higher than average. There are better places to done in Des Moines for certain.