All reviews front desk des moines the breakfast area biscuits and gravy bagels other hotels staff was very friendly king suite room was clean and comfortable convenient location would stay here again first floor very nice hotel brooklyn interstate motel refrigerator
Reviewed October 3, 2011

While on our trip to watch the Cyclones get thunked by Texas we stayed at the Americinn in Johnston. I had developed a bad cold so was looking forward to a restful night! And did I ever get it, the mattresses were so comfortable!! Usually my husband and I don't sleep well in a dbl. bed, but not here. Very comfortable, I want to buy one myself now!!

Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
kalpesh2, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Johnston des Moines, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Your comments on our hotel were very generous It’s always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated. The mattresses were a large part in our remodel last spring. We are still striving for excellence with the remodeling of the pool/spa area starting in January 2012.

Kalepsh
GM
AmericInn Johnston

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Both rooms we had on first floor had 2 queen beds and were clean, comfortable, and quiet. Lots of amenities and the best place I stayed in all summer!

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

We value your opinion and business with AmericInn. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of service for our guests. One of our aminities we will be upgrading our pool/spa area starting in January 2012. New steps into the pool as well as New deck and resurfaced pool & spa. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kalpesh