“Good place to eat.”

Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Johnston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We got right in without much of a wait. It was clean. Food was good. However, we did have to ask for silverware twice and they never gave us the complimentary peanuts. Those are just small issues. Overall, a good place to eat.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Solo business travelers can find a quick seat at the bar and other business travelers. I was tired and not very chatty so no one bothered me, but you could talk with the other business people at the bar.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I liked that the menu had a Ton of different price options I got a 6oz steak which was inexpensive where as someone in our party got a half rack of ribs. I love that you can eat the peanuts and throw the shells on the floor it had a nice laid back atmosphere. I did find that the service was slow and we only saw our server a few times which I did not understand because there were huge groups of employees standing around talking and laughing with each other. If you tell them it is your birthday they wheel over a saddle contraption yell a birthday chant and ask you to sit on it thankfully this not happen to us but a 43 year old man next to us he looked like he was enjoying himself.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I have been trying to eat lighter and healther. Knowing that we could split a meal at Texas Roadhouse we braved the wait. Don't go to this resturant if you are not patient in waiting...plan ahead, call ahead! It is popular and there is going to many people there!
They have the best rolls and honey butter on the face of the earth. But we are not eating bread. The hostess put it on our table and we both looked at it and were tempted. Once we explained to our waiter that we were eating a special way....he snatched that off the table for us! Good man!
No problem with this waiter when we wanted to split a meal! He was as attentive to us as his other tables even though he might assume our tip would be smaller because we split a meal....we tipped him well be his understanding that even "dieters" like to go to eat!
BRAVO on service!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I rated this restaurant with only three stars because although the food was very good......the service was iffy with a younger wait staff that just did not seem to be that into it. The other issue is one that I have found in all of the Texas Roadhouses. They are noisy. I do not know if it is because of all the hard surfaces in the restaurant, the design, the layout or what......but it is a very noisy environment.