Very clean. Super comfortable beds. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Hotel & Suites Iowa Falls, Iowa. We know there’s no place like home, but with our newly updated furnishings, room décor, flat screen TV’s and cozy Serta ® Perfect Sleeper beds, the AmericInn Iowa Falls will feel like your home away from home. You can count on the AmericInn Iowa Falls to be your best lodging choice, with unmatched service and remarkable amenities like our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and free, hotel-wide, high-speed Internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub and comfortable, quieter rooms. We offer a variety of room types, including suites with whirlpools and fireplaces that are perfect for business or leisure travelers.The AmericInn Iowa Falls, hotel is conveniently located in Iowa Falls within walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and bowling. The town was founded in 1856 and grew quickly into a burgeoning frontier town. You can take a walking tour of the historic downtown area which includes 11 properties listed on the national register of historic places. View passing trains from the only electric interlocking control tower still standing in Iowa or tour the 1904 Illinois Central Depot. Take a ride on the Scenic City Empress and see the swinging foot bridge from the waters of the Iowa River. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Iowa Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel Iowa Falls
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites Iowa Falls