“Yummy comfort food might ease the discomfort of bad service”
Review of Bob's Your Uncle - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Springfield, Illinois
“Yummy comfort food might ease the discomfort of bad service”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

The turkey open faced was like grandma's, the tortellini arrabiatta was pretty good, and it was a cozy place. Not fancy and medium priced. Some things seemed overpriced. The service.was terrible- slow and the waitress had a bad attitude.

Tiffin, Iowa, United States
“Food Served by Friends”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Has a lot of great Hawkeye memorabilia on the walls. The menu is diverse and LONG! Service is very friendly, and prices are in the middle

Visited September 2012
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
“The service has never been good”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I've been going to this restaurant off and on for years. When I do go, I leave telling myself I will not return. The food is good, but I have never received good service. There is always a group of people (at least 4) standing at the hostess stand chatting away. There is also always a group of people standing around by the kitchen entrance chatting away. I have actually had to go to the hostess stand and ask someone to find my waiter (which the person did not do). If you want good service, then this is not the place to go.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Michael B
Iowa City, Iowa
“Best Pizza in Town”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family loves this place. It has the best pizza in the area along with a good selection of other food. It's a casual restaurant meets sports bar meets pizza joint. Great place.

Visited July 2012
NYC
“Just say no!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

The beers were served short by an inch or so, and my appetizer was as cold as a brick. Sent it back but instead of doing a remake they ran it through the browner again. End result crap food, and the "manager" explained to me that my expectations were unreasonable. All I wanted was a decent beer and a nibble. Will be staying next door for the next several days but at this point it is a one in my book

• Visited August 2012